The Museum of Outdoor Arts offers both self-paced and guided tours of its outdoor collection and indoor gallery. Please see below for tour details or call 303-806-0444 for additional information.
Outdoor Artwalk: If you want to explore the permanent collection at your own pace, please download our walking tour brochure .pdf then visit any of our sites listed below!
Indoor Virtual Walk: If you want to view some of the indoor pieces from the comfort of your own screen, take the Virtual 360 Tour! Click here for the launch page.
Guided Indoor Tours
Take a closer look at the current exhibition at MOA’s indoor gallery. MOA tour guides will take patrons through the current indoor gallery exhibition and provide fun and interesting facts and details about the works on display.
- Tour occurs on the first and third Saturday of every month at 1:00pm and are approximately 45-60 minutes in length.
- Tours are limited to 15 people and are on a first come first serve basis.
- There is no charge for the indoor public tour. Private indoor tours may be pre-arranged and scheduled at your convenience for $5 per person. Subject to staff schedule availability.
Guided Outdoor Tours
Take a closer look at MOA’s outdoor permanent collection at it’s various locations. MOA tour guides will take patrons through the collection at a selected site and provide fun and interesting facts and details about the works on display.
- Tour occurs weekly on Thursday’s at 1:00pm during the months of June, July and August and are approximately 60 minutes in length.
- Tour guests will meet guide at selected tour site 5 minutes prior to tour start time.
- Tours are limited to 15 people.
- Tour guests must pre-register at least 24 hours in advance by calling 303-806-0444.
- There is a $5 charge per person for outdoor tours.
Outdoor Tour Sites:
Lion’s Den- 1st Thursday of the Month: Located in the outdoor courtyard of the Triad Office Complex at 5680 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Samson Park- 2nd and 4th Thursday of the Month : Located on the North Side of Comfort Dental Amphitheatre (Fiddler’s Green) at 6321 S. Fiddler’s Green Circle., Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Tour also includes a guided tour of Palazzo Verdi and the Madden Museum of Art which is just 1/2 a block from Samson Park.
City Center Englewood- 3rd Thursday of the Month- Located at the Englewood Civic Center at 1000 Englewood Parkway, Englewood, CO 80110. This tour will meet at MOA’s indoor gallery space.
School Groups- Offered YEAR ROUND
Tours must be pre-scheduled with MOA by calling 303-806-0444.
- There is a reduced tour rate of $3 per student.
- There are no fees for teachers or chaperons.
- MOA requires that there be at least one chaperon/teacher to every 4 students under the age of 15.